Artex, World’s First and Only Blockchain Based Artpiece Exchange Platform, to List on BitMart Exchange
BitMart, a premier global digital asset trading platform, will list Artex (ARTEX) on July 14, 2021. For all BitMart users, the ARTEX/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 4:00 AM EDT. To celebrate the listing of ARTEX, BitMart is giving away a total of 1,000,000 ARTEX in Buy & Earn, Trading Competition, and ARTEX Staking Events!
What is Artex?
Artex is, world’s first and only blockchain based art investment platform that you can easily trade and manage your fine art investments anytime. First-class fine art pieces insured in line with the transparent pricing of art experts from various countries, are tokenized on the blockchain in return for their insurance value. They believe into a world where not only a lucky and privileged few but everyone can invest in first-class artworks.
With the Artex’s smart contracts, you can buy and sell the amount you want from the works listed in the market. during the pre-sale process. The Artex Art Market aims to:
• Providing liquidity to the stucked art market.
• A democratic distribution of finance in the art market.
• Supporting art and artist rights with a magnificent transparency.
• A Crypto exchange based on a physical and valuable commodity.
The digital currency of the Artex ecosystem is Artex Token. When the Artex platform is fully operational;
• Production and approval of smart contracts,
• Participating in the pre-sale,
• Lower commission fees,
• Participating in auctions and bidding,
• Artex Tokens will be used for the function and shopping transactions of all privileged functions of the platform such as participating in international events such as Fairs, Biennials, and Exhibitions to be organized by Artex. Thus, as the platform gains worldwide popularity, the demand for Artex Tokens will increase at the same rate.
Furthermore, they aim to add value to the currency of the Artex ecosystem by ensuring that Artex Token is listed on top-level exchanges as soon as possible.
Protecting the rights of our investors by ensuring the balance of supply and demand of Artex Token is the primary goal of the platform. In line with this mission, with the opinions of our financial experts, it has been decided to fix the maximum supply of Artex Token to 100.000.000 ($100 million) in an unchangeable manner. 40% of the total supply will be put into circulation in the first year. The remaining 60% supply will be put into circulation at pre-determined periods within 4 years.
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 5 million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 370+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
Artex is, world’s first and only blockchain based art investment platform that you can easily trade and manage your fine art investments anytime. First-class fine art pieces insured in line with the transparent pricing of art experts from various countries, are tokenized on the blockchain in return for their insurance value. To learn more about Artex, please visit their website, follow their Twitter and join their Telegram.