DNFT Protocol, A Decentralized NFT Cross-Chain & AI Application, to List on BitMart Exchange
BitMart, a premier global digital asset trading platform, listed DNFT Protocol (DNF) on August 30, 2021. For all BitMart users, the DNF/USDT trading pair has been officially available for trading at 2:00 AM EDT. To celebrate the listing of DNF, BitMart is giving away a total of 25,000 DNF in Social Media Airdrops, Buy & Win, and Trading Competition Events!
What is DNFT Protocol?
DNFT Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain NFT network. It allows users to mint, trade and manages NFT assets across blockchains, e.g. arts, game & metaverse assets, and AI models.
The DNFT team is aiming to construct a multi-chain of NFT infrastructure, especially for machine learning and AI models. By presenting an AI-model as an NFT(AAAN) conception, DNFT pioneers the scenario of NFT applying to the AI industry.
As the original token of DNFT Protocol network, mainnet DNF token will be issued when the mainnet network is launched. The total supply of the DNF token is 100 million. Before the mainnet DNF has been issued, the DNFT team will issue an ERC20 token which is convenient for the IDO and listing event. DNF bridge will allow ERC20 DNF holders to convert the ERC20 tokens to the mainnet DNF, which will be 1:1 freely convertible since mainnet DNF token has been issued. The DNF bridge will also allow users to transfer their ERC20 DNF to BEP20 DNF if needs.
1. 20% will be reserved for the DNFT Protocol team. 10% of the team reserved will be released every quarter since the mainnet of DNFT Protocol has been launched.
2. 5% will be reserved for early community and ecosystem construction (including community airdrops and other early marketing events). 5% will be released when TGE, then released 10% each quarter.
3. 10% will be reserved for the ecosystem grant plan. The NFT and game ecological construction incentive grant plan will be launched to encourage the projects who join the DNFT Protocol ecology. It will be locked for 3 months, then released 10% each quarter.
4. 35% will be reserved for DNFT main network development and construction (including slot auction, network maintenance etc.) It will be locked for 3 months, then released 5% each quarter.
5. 20% will be allocated to Project Development Reserved (including Exchange Listing, Liquidity Pool, etc). 5% will be released when TGE, then released 5% each quarter.
6. 2.5% will be allocated to Seed Sale. 20% unlocks 1 month after TGE, then each quarter unlocks 10% for 6 quarters and will unlock the remaining 20% in the 18th month.
7. 6.5% will be allocated to Private Sale. 20% will be released when TGE, then released 8% each month.
8. 1% will be allocated to IDO. 50% will be released when TGE, then release 50% 1 month later than TGE.
Holding DNF will benefit from the following:
● As an orgin token of parachain, DNF is the token for gas fee consumption.
● As DNFT DAO Governance token, participating in the construction of DNFT ecosystem.
● Get airdrops of DNF tokens and NFT.
● Get discounts when paying in DNFT ecosystem, eg, purchasing NFT, NFT management tax payment, cross-chain transfer tax fee.
● Due to gas fee consumption and further burning mechanism, DNF is deflation token.
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 5 million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 370+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
About DNFT Protocol
DNFT Protocol is a decentralized cross-chain NFT network. It allows users to mint, trade and manages NFT assets across blockchains, e.g. arts, game & metaverse assets, and AI models. To learn more about DNFT Protocol, please visit their website, follow their Twitter and join their Telegram.