Kalamint, A Leader of The Clean NFT Movement, to List on BitMart Exchange
BitMart, a premier global digital asset trading platform, will list Kalamint (KALAM) on November 12, 2021. For all BitMart users, the KALAM/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 07:00 AM EST.
What is Kalamint?
Kalamint is a leader of the Clean NFT movement and one of the first marketplaces on Tezos, an LPoS blockchain. Backed by Tim Draper’s Draper Goren Holm Ventures and Amesten Capital among others, Kalamint is one of the only NFT marketplaces which is truly on-chain.
Kalamint is also consistently ranked in the top 25 NFT marketplaces according to data from DappRadar.
● Liquidity Mining: In order for the Kalamint ecosystem to function properly, users would need to be incentivised to play the role of liquidity providers and stake their digital assets into the market making pools. As compensation for opportunity costs as well as impermanent losses, these liquidity providers which help to promote adoption of the Kalamint ecosystem by staking or including assets to liquidity pools would be rewarded with $KALAM tokens (i.e. liquidity “mining” programs on the Kalamint ecosystem), according to each user’s relative contribution after various adjustment and correction parameters.
● Incentivizing programs: Users can earn $KALAM token incentives by participating in the platform, for example Minting, Buying or Selling NFTs on the Kalamint platform.
● Distributing Fee Rewards: In order to stimulate participation in the platform, $KALAM token will be distributed as rewards to users for various contests and community giveaways.
● Community governance incentives: The $KALAM token holders will be incentivised to participate in the protocol’s governance by voting on various proposals regarding product upgrades. Users will be required to stake their $KALAM tokens in the staking program to participate in governance and vote on proposals, and as a reward they will be able to earn additional $KALAM tokens proportionate to their work performed.
● Service fees: For the services rendered a small fee/profit share would be charged by the protocol in $KALAM. These fees will be retained in the protocol treasury.
Weekly Token Burn: Kalamint also does a weekly token burn of leftover reward tokens that aren’t distributed that week and all the tokens that are paid to the platform for various services. The initial total circulating supply was 10 million at TGE. With weekly burn, 309,092.6118560912 KALAM has been burnt already. The current total supply after the burn is ~9,690,907 KALAM
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 5 million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 370+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of the Kalamint ecosystem ($KALAM) is a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the protocol/code of the Kalamint ecosystem, which is designed to play a major role in the functioning of the ecosystem on the Kalamint ecosystem and intended to be used solely as the primary utility token on the network/ecosystem. To learn more about Kalamint, please visit their website, follow their Twitter and join their Telegram.