YIN Finance Announces Joint Liquidity Mining Program with Izumi Finance
YIN Finance is pleased to announce the launch of a joint liquidity mining program with one of our newest partners, Izumi Finance. The launch of this program is to reconfirm the importance of the strategic partnerships we are registering across the board to the benefit of the members of the YIN Finance ecosystem, which by default now also expands to the Izumi Finance community.
As a multi-strategy Non-Fungible Token (NFT) liquidity management platform that allows users to subscribe to the well crafted strategy to achieve effective high-yield liquidity management, creating new and promising investment programs remains one of our primary goals. The dual incentive the Izumi partnership will herald is an one-of-a-kind model, designed with no barrier to entry, and with full transparency in its administration.
What Makes this Joint Liquidity Mining Unique?
The crypto currency ecosystem is growing at a fast pace, and some of the most established projects in the space remain those that pioneer their own product and technological innovation. The emergence of YIN Finance was aimed at contributing to the growth of the decentralized finance and NFT ecosystem by shepherding new innovations that can be emulated by others.
Yin Finance’s venture into the space was not devoid of competition, however, we believe that for us to go far in this journey of facilitating decentralized finance, we must bond with like minds in the industry. Herein lies the uniqueness of the joint liquidity mining program as it affords investors the opportunity to reap passive income from two strong players in the DeFi ecosystem.
The program’s uniqueness is also evident in the architectural design of the pool which gives every YIN and iZi token holder optimal security. Long before now, the technical solution of the pools, and other related services being rendered by the YIN Finance platform has been fully audited. This is particularly important in today’s DeFi world as protocol breaches are known to take a new turn in the previous year.
The fact that the YIN Finance protocol is non-custodial makes it very flexible for its users, as they have the liberty to control their funds, unhindered.
How to Participate in the Joint Liquidity Mining Program
Token holders that wish to participate in the program are able to do so via the dedicated Liquidity Mining portal. Over the next couple of days, we are going to be publishing a detailed guide on how to participate in the liquidity mining program. Additionally, we would be detailing a set of accompanying FAQs to help facilitate the easy onboarding of all prospective participants.
Benefits of the YIN Finance Joint Liquidity Mining Program
The goal of decentralized finance with respect to providing the necessary competition that established financial institutions operate in is to give better transparency, eliminate middlemen, ease onboarding and at the same time, give adequate financial returns.
The benefit of the joint liquidity mining program encompasses all of these points and more as the liquidity providers can earn both the YIN and iZi tokens while preserving their original investments. When compared to traditional financial investment offerings, the joint liquidity mining program puts the investor in total control, as they can get in or out at any point without the need for approval or delays.
Beyond these, the benefits that can be attached to the YIN Finance joint liquidity program include:
- Redefining the concept of blockchain interoperability: Blockchain interoperability is like a means of unifying two or more entities such that they can function together. The coming together of YIN Finance and Izumi Finance is a true expression of this, and the communities of both protocols can benefit from one another.
- Promotion and Recognition: The partnership between both protocols is an avenue to generate more buzz for both projects. Both protocols can easily tap from one another’s strength and visibility to enhance their overall reach in the liquidity mining space.
The benefits are notably innumerable, however, it sends a positive signal to regulators that the industry is more united and more functional beyond the capabilities of the smart contracts that our programs are built on.
Overview of the Liquidity Pool
The YIN Finance joint liquidity mining program currently supports a total of four trading pairs including;
- YIN/ETHin which users can earn YIN and iZi tokens. Izumi is set to provide 4 iZi per block to support this liquidity pair on Izumi LiquidBox. For the YIN/ETH liquidity pool, a total of 720,000 iZi has been designated as reward and will be distributed within a period of 30 days. Meanwhile YIN will provide 0.5 YIN tokens per block to support YIN/ETH for this pair for the same time frame with the total token budget pegged as reward at 90,000 YIN.
- USDC/WETH- Here, investors earn YIN with an additional USDC and WETH at the point where the investor unsubscribes.
- USDC/USDT- Investors earn a mix of USDC, USDT, YIN, and iZi. It is worthy of note that Izumi has launched the USDC/USDT pool, and the current liquidity mining reward is 15 iZi per block.
- YIN: This provides a single-sided lock staking where investors earn YIN periodically. (Izumi has not supported single token staking at this time).
As the joint liquidity mining program evolves, so also will we stir the evolution of the supported pools. Our prospective investors can expect additional value addition to this product in the near future.
About YIN Finance
YIN Finance is a multi-strategy NFT liquidity management platform that allows users to subscribe to the project’s strategy to achieve effective high-yield liquidity management. YIN Finance aims to provide proactive liquidity management services on different public chains and decentralized exchanges. YIN Finance is deployed on the Ethereum MainNet currently with budding deployment on Polygon, from which a development grant was received, and on Solana.
About Izumi Finance
Izumi Finance is the first protocol to support Uniswap V3 “non-homogeneous” liquidity mining and extend concentrated liquidity service for multi-chains. izumi provides “Liquidity as a Service” (LaaS) based on Uniswap V3, with innovatively designed liquidity mining modules of “Concentrated liquidity mining” model for stable assets with a fixed price and “One-sided non-impermanent loss Mining” model for non-stable tokens. These structured models would support any blockchain project to better implement liquidity incentives with much higher capital efficiency and enable liquidity providers to earn extra rewards.